I can never make a recipe without making it my "own" so without fail I made some changes to the original recipe. This is my revised recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 lb. chicken, roasted
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup Frank's Redhot Original Cayenne Sauce (or Buffalo Wing Sauce)
1 cup cheese (Mozzarella and Sharp Cheddar)
Gluten Free Chips or Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook chicken (boil or roast). Roasting will give it a better flavor, but boiling works if you are pressed for time
3. In a bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth. If it is not soft enough, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds or until softened
4. Mix in ranch dressing, hot sauce, and cheeses
5. Stir in cooked chicken
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through
This recipe works great reheated, if you actually have leftovers. Just put what you will eat in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F until heated through.
Print Recipe Here.
I would love to know if you liked this recipe, please come back and let me know once you have tried it! Also, the really good gluten-free "crackers" recipe we ate with our dip will be shared later this week.
I'm linking up with Musings of a Housewife Gluten Free Recipe Round Up
Til' Next Time,