- Be Kind
- Dont' Sweat the small stuff
- It's not the mistake that counts....it's what you do after that mistake...
- Before you "fall in love" with someone.....ask them to clarify in detail what these three words mean to them....I Love You
- Seek YOUR own truth. That and 'put your big girl panties on and deal with it'
- 1 Thess. 4:11 "and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,"
- Focus on the positive and positive things will come your way.
- Pray! Let someone with more strength help you
- Put others first, even if it isn't always convenient!!
Great advice, yes? Now that I'm inspired, time for the advice I would give.
While striving to be yourself not everyone will see you for how wonderful you are, and that is ok. We are all created differently, because if we were all the same the world would be a boring place. So if there are people in your life that are negative and do not love you for who you are, it may be time to walk away from them. Be ok with that, because we need people in our lives that are uplifting and love us for who we are, despite our downfalls.
So, what advice would you give?