Last year (2011) was a very emotional year for us. The end of 2011did not go as we hoped, planned, or dreamed but we came out on the other side just happy we have each other. Everything we have been through this year has bonded us in a way that I would have never dreamed.
I decided to spend my Christmas money on a necklace I have had on my wish list for awhile. With my history of pregnancy issues I struggle sometimes with hope and staying positive about growing our family. B has been wonderful the past few years, keeping me encouraged and positive. He always says to not give up hope. I thought this necklace was perfect for me! Hope is my "word" for 2012.
Designed & Made by Simple Starfish Jewelry.
I always like the beginning of a new year. It means a new beginning and fresh start. So I like to set realistic goals every year to help me work towards something. Here are my goals for 2012:
- Read 8 books. I do not love to read, but I always have a large list of books I want to read. So I hope to cross at least 8 books off my list this year.
- Run a 10K. I would love to run the Bolder Boulder, but not sure I can swing flying to CO just to run in a 10K. I have a friend running in it, so maybe it would be worth it?!!!
- Continue making baby steps with living naturally. My list is large of things I want to do. A couple things on the list--make my own deodorant, perfect my all purpose cleaning recipe,
- Learn to sew--trying to decide on what my first sewing machine should be. Any suggestions?
- Open my Etsy Store. I tried to open my store all last year, but ran into a few issues. This is my year!
My blogging vacation is officially over, so check back often for recipes, natural cleaning recipes, and other random things!
Have a great Saturday!