Here are a few things to note:
- Does anyone else hate the way they sound on a recording? Ugh!
- I say Ummmm to much, but I guess that is keeping it real. I don't want to take the time to edit them out so you get the real deal.
- Sorry it is over 8 minutes, hope you stick with it and watch the whole thing.
As promised, here are the products I love & recommend with links to the websites.
- I LOVE Davines hair care products. It is the only line of hair care products I use right now. These are a couple of the items I use (not all of them!) Davines Well Being Shampoo & Conditioner and Davines N7 Crystal Fixative Lacquer (hairspray). The Lacquer is not sticky or heavy, just a nice hold that does not weigh your hair down.
- The facial scrub I love and actually found while living here in AL is from Boll Weevil Soap Company, a local company near Fort Rucker. They make all their own soaps, lotions, and more right here in Enterprise, AL. I love their facial scrub, but it is not listed on their website for some reason. If any of you want to try it let me know and I can get you in touch with the owner to order direct. Also, like I said in the video, if you want any recommendations on soap scents I like just ask.
- Origins Liquid Lip Color is the only kind of lip gloss I wear. It comes in a variety of shades, I'm currently wearing "Lotsa Luxe".
- The Origins Underwear For Eyes I told you about that I love is actually no longer sold! When I went to get a link for it I could not find it. So thanks to live chat on Origins website (dont you love technology!) I asked and they discontinued it a few months ago. She recommended instead GenZing which does the same thing. This is their replacement for the Underwear For Eyes. The lady I chatted with used the Underwear For Eyes and has switched to this product and likes it more! So I guess I will be ordering this when I'm ready to restock. Again, just like the Underwear For Eyes, the GenZing comes in a variety of shades.
- I wear Bare Minerals for the majority of my makeup and love how light it is! It is a mineral based powder, so goes on smooth and easy with brushes. Check out their website for more details! I'm sure there are local stores in your area that sell Bare Minerals so you can go have a free makeover and try out their products.
- The coconut oil I use for my moisturizer and in the kitchen is from Tropical Traditions. I use Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Gold Label. Don't worry, I have a separate container in my bathroom and kitchen so I do not cross contaminate!!! If you want to learn more about coconut oil and a great recipe to use coconut oil check out this post.
I would love to know what your favorite beauty products are that you use. Do you use "green" beauty products? I'm currently looking for a skincare line that is "green" with no nasty chemicals, have any recommendations? I would also love some styling products that don't have nasty chemicals. Please share!
Did you see my 1st Vlog, I shared a few things you might not know about me. Check it out here.
I'm linking up with Alisa at Rags To Stiches.
Til' next time,